Are Toyota brand plain steel wheels better than brand X?

Thanks, Andy. As much as I buy from eBay, I never thought of looking for a wheel there. After I read your post I went there and found one at a reasonable price.

Reply to
Ernie Sty

Hmmm, so The Tire Rack plans to sell all their winter tire packages with alloys? I am skeptical.

Reply to
dimndsonmywndshld

I don't know about packages. However I looked through their wheels and found no plain stamped steel wheels for the 03 thru 06 Corollas.

Reply to
Ernie Sty