Armored toyotas etc.

We provide the latest technology in vehicle armor. We construct and have rapid delivery on our vehicle or yours. Visit:

tara

Does this mean that Dub-yuh has decided that GM Vehicles are 1) too easy to blow up 2) not worth protecting 3) not very high in initial consumer satisfaction 4) all of the above, or that 5) Toyotas are just so far superior that the issue of protection is a moot point?

Reply to
P2P Xtasy