Avalon alarm mobilizer?

My 2002 avalon alarm is playing tricks. before, when you got out shut the door and push remote the doors locked and the light blinked once unless you had not switched ignition fully off then it would buzz to tell you. The latest thing is, when you push remote the doors lock, the light blinks but it buzzes twice.then the remote wont open doors again. I can get in using the key and the the car will start. any ideas?

Reply to
F Murtz

how is your battery charge?

i had some electrical quirks, and it turned out my battery was starting to die, and needed to be replaced

just a possibility to look at

marc

Reply to
marco