bateries

batteries

In new highlander hybrid has batteries and I heard they are dying in 5 years.

Is it true?

how well hybrid prius performs so far ?

Highlander is build on this same technology I guess.

So on base of performance of prius highlander hybrid can be evaluated.

Reply to
Anita

You have heard incorrectly. The hybrid Highlander has not been in production for 5 years so there is no 5 year historical evidence yet.

There are 2 different generations of the Prius. The current generation Prius and hybrid Highlander use the same technology, although an all wheel drive Highlander has an extra electric motor.

I spoke with the service manager at a large Toyota dealer, he said that the Prius (both generations) have been very reliable. They have not done any battery replacements at their dealership yet.

Reply to
Ray O