Blown Radiator

I have a Toyota Celica 2ltr 16v twin cam the radiator has blown but the head gasket seems ok upon basic inspection any one got any ideas

Reply to
dave16v

Ideas about what?

Reply to
Philip

If you are looking for ideas on repairs, try replacing the radiator.

Reply to
Ray O

The radiator is blown, but the head gasket is okay. That's a bit like saying it will rain on Tuesday, but yeaterday was sunny. The two have little to do with one another.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I had an idea about having Thai food for dinner. Must say, it worked out great. But that won't fix a holed radiator.

Reply to
qslim

Arrrrrgggghhhh!!! Thia food! You have a Cast Iron Stomach, my friend!

I was married to a girl from Laos for 8 years. Thai and Lao food is quite similar.

Took me at least a year to get used to it!

Reply to
Hachiroku