Celica 1992 exhaust query

Hello all

Its exhaust replacement time for me now, and im wondering if anybody knows if either of the following exhausts will fit onto my 1992 2.0

16v (non turbo) Celica (uk model)

The first one is a CELICA GT4 STANDARD EXHAUST ST205 (BACK BOX AND MIDDLE BOX ONLY)

The second system is a full Toyota Celica GT4 ST185 stainless steel exhaust system

If anyone can advise me if either or bothe of these will fit my car or what adjustments I will need to make to make them fit, I would be most gratefull.

Regards

Seanieboy

Reply to
seanieboy