WTD V8 110 exhaust + manifolds

Hi does anyone have some manifolds for a ROVER 3.5 V8 to fit a 110 dirt cheap hopefully also im looking for a complete exhaust system to match the V8 any old system will do as long as its complete will pass the next mot and is cheap im despeate to fix my 110 using a spare V8 i have after the crappy diesel it had died in spectatular fashon leaving me stranded miles from home ho hum

and i need the exhust bits to make it work TIA

Reply to
Shayne

On or around Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:55:15 GMT, "Shayne" enlightened us thusly:

Range rover downpipes and Y pipe will mate to the rest of the 110 exhaust, if that's useable. If it's a car-derived engine you'll also need the RR exhaust manifolds.

Reply to
Austin Shackles