Celica headlight removal

Hi,

I need to remove the right hand side headlight on my year 2000 Celica. I have located the top two bolts that I need to undo, however, there seems to be another fastener which requires undoing. Does anybody have any idea where this may be hiding.

Reply to
soulslave

I'm not entirely familiar with this model. On the older ones you had to remove the turn signal and there was another screw behind that. It may also be behind the grille.

Reply to
Hachiroku