celica idle speed control.

ST202 S3-FE 1995

Can anyone give me information on this valve. My problem is its passing water into the inlet manifold. Are there any serviceable parts such as a gasket that can do this. The car was said to be running well until the cam belt broke. I am sure the customer would have realised that its passing steam from the exhaust. It seems problem to get information on these cars so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Ken

Reply to
Ken