Celica ST202 automatic. What is this switch for?

I have a 1995 Jap import ST202 .Can anyone tell me what the small red switch is for that is just to the right front side of the automatic gear shift lever.

Thanks Ken

Reply to
Ken

Apparently it allows you to shift out of park while the ignition is off. Don't forget to put it back into park before starting the ignition.

Reply to
Johnny