Clutch symptom on my '90 Tercel

My clutch just went to half strength and I could barely get it to go in any gear, I had to high rev it constantly. Does anyone have any answers?

Reply to
The_Original_Hat

How many miles are on the car? If the clutch is engaged and you have to rev the engine to get the car to move, then the clutch may be worn out or the clutch spring may be worn. In either case, a transmission removal is necessary to get to the clutch. If you are having trouble engaging and disengaging the clutch and shifting gears, check the fluid level in the cylinder next to the brake fluid reservoir.

Reply to
Ray O