corolla 95 cabin air filter

Can anyone tell me where this is located or if there is one? I read on the web that I should change it and my condensation problem might go away. Thanks. Jeanette K.

Reply to
jett456

The 1995 Corolla does not have a cabin filter.

What kind of condensation problem do you have? If you use the heater or AC in recirc mode, the condensation will be much worse than if you use it in fresh mode.

Reply to
Ray O

Condensation problem? Try blowing cold air on the windshiled by turning on the vents in dash.

Reply to
edv