want to buy corolla verso

We are considering purchase of a Toyota Corolla Verso T Spirit Diesel. I am trying to find out where I can get the best deal whether from local Toyota Agent or an Internet Broker / Broker. Can anyone guide me on experiences of dealing with brokers?

Where can I get the best deal. I know the car and I know the spec I want. Sid

Reply to
Sidknee

In the US, the dealers list their inventory online. Assuming this is the case were you live, do an internet search of Toyota dealers and start looking. Use the internet and phone to contact the dealers and get their initial price offer. Start dealing from this point and good luck!

Reply to
ma_twain