CRX stats needed

Hey can anyone give me the stats of a CRX 1.6 Import, its some sort of racing version, seems rly quick anyway. Also should this beat a NA MR2 G-limited (156 hp)in a straight line? cheers

Reply to
Whos_the_daddy999

Imported to what country?

Have you considered asking for this information in a Honda forum?

Reply to
Ray O

a 2.0 1992 mr2. Just wondeirng if my cars not as powerful as it shuld b or if the CRX is just extremely fast for a 1.6

Reply to
Whos_the_daddy999

Depending which 1.6 it has the hp may be equal to your 2.0, at 2/3 the weight. Do the math.

Reply to
Tercel GTS