Copy of window sticker

Is there a way to get a copy of a yota's original window sticker? I would think Toyota would have it matched up to your VIN. Anyone ever tried to get a copy, know how, or have any ideas?

Stephen2

Reply to
Stephen2

If you know the original dealer, try contacting them. They may be able to print another.

Reply to
hachiroku

I'm not sure about the sticker itself but I believe you can get a "build sheet" from the manufacturer which shows your exact car. jor

Reply to
jor

It is unlikely that you will be able to get a copy of the vehicle's original Monroney Label, a.k.a. window sticker unless the vehicle has not been retailed yet, that is, still in a dealer's inventory. The factor invoice is basically a duplicate of the information on the Monroney Label, plus the dealer invoice prices and minus the EPA info so a dealer may be willing to dig up a copy for you.

The form that the Monroney Labels are printed on change from time to time and although Toyota maintains the information that is printed on the label, they do not maintain any inventory of old forms.

Reply to
Ray O