Difference between 1993 Tercel DX and non-DX?

I have a 2-door 1993 Tercel. Can someone tell me how I can tell whether it's a DX model or not? It doesn't say DX anywhere, but that doesn't mean it isn't. Maybe the "DX" got rubbed off or something. Anyway, is there some feature of the DX model that clearly and undeniably distinguishes it from the non-DX model?

Reply to
Timur Tabi

Color Keyed bumbers. If the bumper inserts are black, it is a CE or No designation (Base) If the inserts on the bumper are the same color as the rest of the car, it is a DX.

Reply to
Hachiroku