Enlightenment Available

On Friday, August 31, C-SPAN will run the entire three hours of "The Thom Hartmann Program," which airs 12-3pm ET, M-F on Air America Radio. C-SPAN will continuously air the show through commercials and will be taking calls during that time from Air America listeners and C-SPAN viewers.

Reply to
F.H.

I heard C-SPAN had it's best ratings for this type of airing a few days ago with the Neal Boortz show.

Reply to
badgolferman

Boortz: "Politics? I'm a confirmed Libertarian. I believe that the principal difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is that the Democrats just want to grow our Imperial Federal Government a bit faster than the Republicans." [end quote]

I believe the Dems believe in "We The People" while the Cons believe that markets forces left alone will create utopia. We'll..., at least for *them*.

Reply to
F.H.

Air America listeners?

ROFLMAO

Tell us how successful Air America is.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

And the reason I wanted to know that is......

Reply to
Retired VIP

Dear Center of the Universe;

Did it say "hey, retired imaginary former VIP?" Of course not, why would it? And if you're *beyond* enlightenment............., just ask stupid questions, and enjoy your bliss.

Reply to
F.H.

He is plainly beyond enlightenment. He wants to know nothing more. He has all the facts he needs, thank you very much, so don't bother him with any more.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty