Re: Fair Play for Senator Craig

========

Don Fearn, thank you for that. You are the Logic Meister.

Reply to
Built_Well

Why not? Apparently he went both ways.

Reply to
badgolferman

Built_Well opin'd thus:

>Personally, I don't see that Larry Craig did anything wrong. > >What Senator Larry did do wrong was

Uhhh . . . which is it?

Can't be both ways . . . .

Reply to
Don Fearn

Yes, it can be if it's two different subjects, as it is here (the senator's private life and the senator's legislative record)..

Reply to
do_not_spam_me

They nabbed 41 others doing the same stunts.

"Others caught up in the sting, according to the police reports, included airport and airline employees, an account executive with Revlon, an IT consultant for Ernst & Young, a 3M executive and a Lands End employee."

Reply to
dbu`

The CEO of two local St. Louis-area hospitals got arrested when he tried picking up a street walker who happened to be an undercover police woman.

He's no longer the CEO, but two years later he still works at the hospital in a different capacity ;-)

Much safer to call and make an appointment with a Craigs List lady, newspaper-advertising lady, or Massage Parlor lady, than trying to pick up a street walker. LOL

Reply to
Built_Well

That's what happens to CEO's and what should have happened to clinton too.

Reply to
dbu`

You guys are SUPPRISED that a politician is a hypocrite?

"I don't give bj's and even if I did, you can't prove it and I'll never do it again!" quote from LC.

Reply to
Retired VIP