Frame repair

Looks like am going to be needing the front cross-member for my '94 pickup. Does any one know if Toyota sells this frame part separatly or would this be strictly a salvage item. dc

Reply to
doncee

Best way to tell is to go to a Toyota dealer or look underneath. I am pretty sure that the frame rail for the pickup is one piece.

Reply to
Ray O

I found the cross members at

Front suspension , Suspension components ,Suspcrossmember Description Year MSRP Your Price

4 cylinder - 2wd - 2wd 89-95 $78.08 $58.68 6 cylinder - 2wd - 2wd 89-95 $78.08 $58.68

Hope this help!

-chasfs zdecisions.com

Reply to
chasfs