GM Sweetens deal with Toyotas for Employees

See

for full story.

Reply to
Tom in Macon

This doesn't seem very believable. Toyota Sayonara? Doesn't Sayonara mean goodbye?

Reply to
badgolferman

Methinks someone is pulling your leg. A Toyota Sayonara? Right...

Reply to
hachiroku

Damn, man! Sucker Punched! 'Scuse me while I go wipe the Egg off my face... Hey, it was a tough night last night. See my post about Irish Car Bombs!

Reply to
hachiroku

Hey, uh, BGM, have a look at some of the other 'news' articles there, like MS 3rdMillenium OS...

Reply to
hachiroku

Sayonara does mean "goodbye" in Japanese.

Reply to
Ray O