Guess who are the biggest losers out there --not the cyclists!

Bike riders in cities are a menace.

I was making a right turn in the right turn lane, properly signaling when a bike rider came up my right side forcing me to slam on my brakes to avoid squashing him with my F-350 diesel. And he had the audacity to claim I trie d to kill him. I got out of my truck when he realized he might have an ass- whooping coming his way and he pedaled furiously away.

Hopefully he had to buy some new tights after soiling his.

MY WISE REPLY:

Right, they must be in the countryside. Or better they must just disappear as if by magic. The hope is that they are endangered species in America. No t even 1% of all trips is done by bike. Pedestrians? They are the greatest threat of all. They jaywalk or just follow the "little green man" at the li ght as if that gave them any god-given right to the road. Sidewalks? A tota l waste of money. Nobody walks anyway. They are in state of disrepair, let them fall apart.

thetibetanmonkey.tumblr.com