HELP!

2002 Toy Sienna Van with a passenger side window problem. Window goes down but intermittently goes up- as though there is a resistance problem. After a while the window goes up a bit. Takes about 2-3 hours to get it back up with no assistance. I removed the panel and removed the actuator and motor. Re-connected the motor to the electrical switch and it worked fine- well, at least it appeared to work fine (speed seemed fine). The actuator gears and tracks all looked fine so re-installed it. Worked ok initially and then started to work like it did before. Not sure if I should change the motor first or the actuator. Any advice out there? Shade-Tree Mech
Reply to
leefly