HELP! HELP! HELP! OH MY GOD, DIESEL GAS IN MY HIGHLANDER!!

I'l bet whne he dove down the street many of the kids on the conror where asking if he wanted cheese with that. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mike Hunter

I bought a half tank of B100 biodiesel yesterday. The stuff is not that much more than regular petro diesel now ($3.60 vs. $3.30). Several things about this batch, which is made from 100% soy. It's dark honey colored. I smells a bit like oil base house paint. It's VERY oily compared to petro diesel. And the exhaust smell is reminiscent of model air plane exhaust. If you were to refine vegetable oil that had potatoes cooked in it, you'd get the French fry exhaust. Peanuts .... a nutty smell. There are at least 50 different seeds that make acceptable bio-diesel fuel.

Reply to
Philip

"I like riding to work with you every day but I'm gaining weight like crazy...I can hardly wait for lunch" :)

Reply to
Gord Beaman