Hey, Ray...I duuno if it was...

The two bottles of Techron I ran back-to-back that resolved the 'vapor lock' issue...

Or adding 1/2 tank of "real" gas (no ethanol) in Vermont.

In Vermont, you have to pull up to a pump specifically marked "E-10" to get Ethanol-enhanced gas. Otherwise, you get plain old, good gasoline.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I didn't know you had a vapor lock issue - are you talking about the hard starting?

Reply to
Ray O

It would start OK but then stumble.

I took it out a couple times today in >90 degree weather and it didn't stumble at all...

Reply to
hachiroku

I'd bet it was the Techron that did the trick.

Reply to
Ray O

Even today at 100+ it was running well. It stumbled a little bit once, but not anywhere near as bad as before.

Er, that's 100+ degrees, not 100+ MPH!

Reply to
hachiroku