Wickeddoll®

...but you have to see other people?

Reply to
Viperkiller

Why, How far is that?!

Better than me from Northampton!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

It's about 2 hours away, according to hubby. What are you looking for there?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You asked Capt. Hubby how close Charleston is to where you are so some guy you know from the "net" can come and meet you????? Capt. Hubby must be the most trusting, non-jealous guy in the world or he gets to bring some big guns home from work!

Reply to
Ray O

LOL He may be all of the above...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

All depends on the proper definitions. ("This is my weapon, This is my gun. This one's for fighting, this one's for fun...")

Remember, she has referred to him before as "Captain Tripod". ;-P

G, D, and Running like my life depends on it...

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Put it this way, Ray...

YOU gonna mess with Cap't Hubby (Robert, is it?) Besides, he has relatives in my neck of the woods!

And, WD, do you have to ask what I would be going to SC to look at?!?!

Another Supra, of course! And we'll pick up the FX 16 on the way!

Reply to
Hachiroku

It just might! I can hear the wind up from here!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

forget the flak vest... get a fwaap vest!

Reply to
Ray O

Hell yes!...flak might sting a bit but a good fwap can remove yer head...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Both of them...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Bruce L. Bergman" ...

:

:-P

Well, he wasn't a Captain when I first started calling him that...but it's still appropriate...

Nah, I don't punish truth

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Hachiroku" ...

Yes, Robert AKA Bob

You're cheating on 'Tricia Toyota'?! I'm shocked. (Bob named the car that, after a newscaster in L.A.)

Got it all mapped out, huh?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Nah, he's safe - it's all true

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Aw, missed out the chance to see how that new fwap-o-meter does :-)

Reply to
Ray O