How to change marker light bulb. Help 1994 Lexus V6 ES320.

I drive down to the supermarket and notice my front right side marker is out. The bulb is probably blown. With a screw driver in one hand and a spare bulb on the other, I open the hood. Then I begin to look for a screw on the side marker's lens to loosen. To my surprise, there are none. I have no idea how they hide the screws. What is a practical way to replace a side marker bulb?

Thanks

Reply to
Zimmerman

Toyota -- should be simple -- Push 'N Twist - either under the hood or perhaps under the front fender!

BBA

Reply to
Billy Bad Assr©

It is outlined in the manual

Reply to
Car Guy

Thanks guys. I went looking for a Push 'N Twist but found no access. So, here's how I got the lens out.

1) Remove an upper screw which I didn't see before. 2) Pull the lens towards yourself.

The bulbs aren't blown. Turns out, the female connectors are corroded. Put in new female connector and it's set to go.

--

94 Lexus V6 ES230
Reply to