How to change fog light bulbs on 92 Celica

Can any one give me any tips on how to change the bulbs in the fog lights on a 92 Celica GT-S? I would have thought it would be obvious, but they don't seem to just turn out like the other lights.

Reply to
Sheldon Tanner

Sorry, I do not have specific information on your car, but in general, bulbs either screw in, twist-lock in, or push/pull straight-in and out. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks. As it turned out, I had to completely remove the entire light assemblies, then remove the support brackets, then another piece actually holding the light socket, and then finally the bulbs would twist out. It's quite the process for a $5 bulb!! Hopefully they don't burn out too often.

Reply to
Sheldon Tanner