How to get serpentine belt in 1999 Corolla?

I've removed the old serpentine belt from my 1999 Corolla, but I can't get the new one in and I can't find my Haynes manual. The factory manual doesn't seem to have anything on it. I can't reach down in there and get it were it needs to be. Is there a trick, or do I have to remove something?

Reply to
Wesley Hunt

Isn't there a sticker with the belt routing somewhere in the engine compartment?

Reply to
Ray O

I don't see one, just a vacuum hose routing diagram. A quick search on google didn't turn up any photos showing the belt. I forgot to mention that part.

Reply to
Wesley Hunt