Info on '96 Tercel CE

Can anyone describe the model changes in the '90s Tercels? By model changes I mean major body/engine changes.

I'm looking for a rear window glass for a '96 Tercel but I need to know what model years will fit it.

Thanks!!

Reply to
harpert1

Should fit 95 to 98.

Check

enter the part you're looking for, and whenthe list comes up check the years on the right side.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Go to

and look up "Toyota Tercel."

Reply to
Ray O

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Another thing you can do is to call your dealer and ask if the Toyota part number is the same for the '95 to '98 Tercel rear glass.

Reply to
Tegger