Insurance

I have a 2005 Scion Xa. It is time to shop for Insurance. Who do you like? Who do you dislike? So far best deal is Geico @$440 for 6 months. spent most of the afternoon on-line shopping around and would like to hear from you people suggestions. doc

Reply to
doc

The Geckos ads are the worse on TV -- hope they didn't pay those morons for the ads. Even if they didn't drop people after their first claim - I would not buy from them simply based on idiotic ads.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I have had Geico for years. I have never found anyone that could beat Geico and their service. I am not associated with them in any way. they have an accident forgiveness and any claim under $500 does not count against you Its a great company that is owned by Warren Buffet. It is extremely well run/managed

Reply to
Muffy Links

Ditto.

I've had Geico for at least 15 years with no problems at all.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Insurance is alot like underwear -- what fits me won't fit you.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Wawanesa (sp) out of San Diego. Consistently beat em all.

Reply to
joe

I compared Geico with Nationwide and Nationwide turned out to be cheaper by 24 dollars in my case. However I have heard that Geico is very good at processing claims.

Reply to
Abee

Not available in all states. Read the fine print.

Reply to
mark digital

From what I have heard repair shops love Geico as well. Geico has them do whatever it takes to get the car back on the road for the least amount of money. At the other end of the spectrum is AAA. I hear that they are a pain in the ass because they demand OEM parts and quality work for their insured customers.

Reply to
Truckdude

If you have a clean record, try Progressive.

Reply to
ToMh

$440 for 6 months! Where is he at?

Wait a minute, I pay less than that for 6 months!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku