LOL! Getting excited about a...

Vaccuum cleaner!

I broke open the $28 vac I bought yesterday. Started cleaning up the garage, and then noticed pieces were missing! Damn! Have to go back to Home Depot?

Something clogged it, and I removed the top...um, guess I should have looked there first, eh? Too bad it was AFTER I vacc'ed up all the oily speedy-dri!

Then, I had a desk I found on the side of the road (nice desk, but hammered...make a good work bench!). I wanted to clean it and reassemble it using Elmer's, so I put the Supra outside (today and tomorrow are supposed to be (well, today was!) near 60-62 degrees and sunny) so I vacc'd out the Supra, real well. It worked great! Tomorow the Scion and then a start on the van...I was using it as a 'storage shed' all summer!

Reply to
Hachiroku

You can come over and vac my Bronco if you want. Then you can start on the BMWs. You don't have to bother with the Jeep or the minivan.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Bring it over!

Reply to