Low Side/High Side 98 Corolla Air Conditioning

Can anyone tell me where to find the low side plug of the air conditioning unit on a 98 Corolla. I bought one of those do-it-yourself refills (RedTek --

and I'm not exactlymechanically gifted... Thanks so much! GW

Reply to
GardenWolf

I can't remember exactly where it is, but its somewhere on the right side of the engine compartment. Find the pipe from the compressor to the firewall. It'll be there somewhere.

Reply to
qslim

Thanks for the reply... After a little looking around, I did manage to find the fittings... and wouldn't you know it, the caps are marked "H" and "L", although both black... other manufacturer's use red and blue. Thanks again... I'll let everyone know how it all works out.

qslim wrote:

Reply to
GardenWolf