Where do you keep your T key?

The key for the Toyota is about twice the size of any other key that I have - that plus the bulky remote clicker (that I love so dearly) - makes my bundle of keys on my key ring MORE than what fits comfortably in a pocket. In the past I have always carried my keys in my pockets and looked with disdain on those that were always looking for their keys.

I am a male and I do not wear tight pants - keys in my teeth is not an answer - what is? What do you do? Memory at to where I placed things is not getting better!

Joe

Reply to
joe

Try to find and buy a '92 Corolla Wagon would be my advice...

No remote

Standard size key

LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Unless your remote is built into your key, leave it hidden inside the car and just carry the remote. I have many cars so that is what I do rather than carry a bunch of keys. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

The Continental and Pinto have remotes?

BTW, I took a peak at a new Zephyr in a parking lot yesterday. I thought the interior was nicely finished but the exterior did not really look like a luxury car like the LS, hopefully you kept your LS ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

We keep the keys and remotes on separate rings from the rest of the keys. We have multiple vehicles with remotes so that way we don't have to carry a fistful of remotes. Also, having a bunch of keys and doodads hanging from the key ring while it is in the ignition switch seems to wear out the ignition switch and lock more quickly.

Reply to
Ray O

I had a normal spare key made and carry it on my key ring which fits nicely in my pocket. The key fob went to my wife who always loses her keys...

Reply to
badgolferman

Classed as leaving the vehicle 'insecure' in the eyes of insurance, if they found out they'd void your cover. I do this when i go surfing, but the other way round - take the key and leave the remote (which is worse) as they key isnt afraid of the salt water and i can get in and turn the alarm off before it sounds.

Coyoteboy

I just carry the single key / remote for the car I'm using.

No need to look like a jailer...

Reply to
B A R R Y

Must admit i cant see the point in carrying more than one set of keys about.

Reply to
Coyoteboy