Matrix extended warranty

About the Matrix exrended warranty, the dealer mentioned I can get an additional 3yrs and 39K miles which is a total of 6yrs and 75K for $700.00 does this seem like a practical choice!

Chet

Reply to
chet

That is a bit better than the going rate.

Make sure it covers the entire drivetrain. These usually are NOT bumper to bumper, so check it well...

Reply to
Hachiroku

We paid the same price for the Platinum extended warranty with $0 deductible for our 05 HL LTD from Toyota Financial Service. I guess it is about right unless your Matrix is AWD which costs a little bit more.

Reply to
Guy

I guess, if you all willing to bet $700 that your vehicle will have a covered repair, it a practical choice.

mike

additional 3yrs and 39K miles which is a total of 6yrs and 75K for $700.00 does this seem like a practical choice!

Chet

Reply to
Mike Hunter