Misprints in Toyota manuals?

Has anyone found any?

I found two in a factory manual, one for the A/C (a 16C temperature difference is a 61F difference0, another for the brake caliper bolts (65 ft-lbs. instead of the correct 19 ft-lbs).

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

"larry moe 'n curly" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Yeah. In the manual for the '99 Tercel, the entire DRL section is *totally* wrong. I had to use downloads from

instead.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Misprints in manuals area a fact of life. I have not read any recent Toyota shop manuals, but I really enjoyed the shop manual for my '75 Datsun. It was obviously translated from the Japanese version and some of the phrasing was "interesting."

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White