Need users manuals for Toyota - Yaris / Vitz

I just bought a toyota Vitz a Japanese model and the user manual is in Japanese. Anyone knows where can I download an English version?

Reply to
malikarifhayat

AFAIK, you have to get a hard copy of the owner's manuals, available at your local Toyota dealer.

Reply to
Ray O

It would probably be cheap to learn Japanese than buy it from a Toyota dealer, fair market value adjustment and all LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

When I got my corolla, it had no manuals. I ordered them off e-bay for cheap. Paid less than 10 bucks for the whole original package. I also ordered a CD of the service manual, which was also pretty cheap. Of course, a Vitz manual may be harder to find than a corolla... MK

Reply to
nm5k