Not much makes me jealous...

But the Comptroller at work bought an '88 Supra, Turbo, leather interior, Sport (Targa) roof, with a FIVE SPEED and 55,000 miles!!!!

But, I also think he paid more than $600...MUCH more than $600...like 7 or

8 times more...
Reply to
HachiRoku

Your life sucks

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well, actually, not really. I have a job doing something I like, I have good friends, and I have a Supra I paid $600 for. And an LHS someone gave me.

And I have all of you to talk to every night...

Reply to
HachiRoku

Well that's not bad I guess...

Okay that one wont help your case. :)

Reply to
Josh

Oh you poor, poor man

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Hach!

I bet I can make you jealous! You got Kerry & Kennedy

I've got Boxer and Feinstein, along with Pelosi (EVEN IF SHE IS 200 MILES SOUTH). If that doesn't make you jealous..... Just kidding, probably gag is more like it for all of us.

Ah well. Nat will keep you straight!

rON

Reply to
ron

*taking that crack pipe away from Ron*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Boxer and Feinstein/Kerry and Kennedy

Both of them a Pair that will beat a Full House...

But then, you DO have Pelosi that tips the scales AGAINST you, don't you. But then again, *I* have Barney Frank...

Let's both split the difference and move to Iowa...

Reply to
HachiRoku

Regardless of what ANYONE in this group thinks, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I like everyone in this group, even FanJet and Art. Well, Sharx may be a little um, CAUSTIC at times, but that's OK.

I don't take ANYTHING anybodyt says personally. Perhaps we don't agree, but where do you find people that agree with you all the time, unless they all have white hoods, and we won't go there.

Reply to
HachiRoku

I think you are right, Barney Frank would trump a Pelosi!

At least, even though I disagree completely with him, he is at lest somewhat coherent. I think even Pelosi can't understand what she said nor can anyone else. I hope that she is in the job because of seniority........... Any other reason.........

Ron

Nat, How did you know my dad was a plumber and worked me over with a pipe?

Reply to
ron

ROFLMGDAO!!!!!

And is it Seniority, or Senility?