Oh, Dear...what now? (88 Supra)

Got it up on the jack stands, all the bolts holding the oil pan in are nice and tight (at least the ones i could get to...)

This does NOT look good: the pan alone is $119 with my discount, and putting it in will be $$$$$ (have to lift the engine to get to the pan)

The ONLY hope I have is that, while I was under there, I noticed the plug gasket was pretty decrepit and looked overtightened. Hopefully that is the source of the leak.

But I doubt it...

Reply to
Hachiroku