But can we agree that it's really ugly?

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I like it!

Reply to
Hachiroku

\ My mum has worse seat cover on hers. Though it is what became the Previa, not the Town or Lite-Ace. I'd say it has a charm of its own.....

Hammo

Reply to
Hammo

"Hammo"...

Oh, I'm not even talking about those ugly covers, but the thing is still fugly to me...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You would...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Fugly is as fugly does.

Since you can't kill them with anything short of a long burst from an A-10 Warthog cannon - and they keep running with a "Thank you Sir, May I Please Have Another?" attitude, I'd call that beautiful.

I see lots of those "Energizer Bunny Two-Slice Toasters" still running around the streets of L.A.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

This may be a USA vs Aus thing, but it is pretty good looking cf some of the things I've seen when visiting your country!

Hammo

Reply to
Hammo

You must have seen a Pontiac Aztec. I saw a 'parade' of five of them being driven into the local Pontiac dealer and had a migraine for the rest of the day...

Hachiroku

Oooh! Oooh!!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Is that a real car? C'mon, it's photo shopped?......

Hammo

Reply to
Hammo

"Hammo"...

Hachiroku $B%O%A(B

That's a real car. A real *ugly* car, but a real nevertheless.

Natalie

Reply to
WickeddollR

"Wickeddoll®" ...

Nope, I have always like this look. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

I didn't see a smiley after that...

No, it's for real...Pontiac Aztec. I think here in Massachusetts there's a law that if you actually drive one of these abominations on the street, that you have to put a cover over it like they do test cars to keep from giving babies and small children nightmares or seizures...

Or at least, there *OUGHT* to be!!! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Blasphemy! The Previa is the greatest thing since buttered toast!

Reply to
Joe

Styling inspiration for the Aztec:

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

I've had about a dozen Previas, and kept one for 10 years. They are great, if underpowered rides!

Reply to
Ray O

"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" Styling inspiration for the Aztec:

Better than the inspiration for the Prius:

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®