(OT:) 07/07/07 The Concert For Global Warming

Um, what good is holding a Concert going to do?

Reply to
Hachiroku

It's going to use lots of energy, the acts and VIP's will fly in via private jets from all over the globe, it'll take lots of trucks and busses to get the gear, performers, and crew to the site, and then 10's of thousands will drive there to enjoy the show.

Reply to
B A R R Y

The irony is inescapable.

Reply to
witfal

Absolutely! This thing will piss away thousands of gallons of fuel...oh, and the 'artists' will get to feel all smug and superior.

I would love to see a list of companies sponsoring this commie-fest so I can avoid their products.

Reply to
Sean Elkins

Not to mention the large cloud of hot air from the Stings, Bonos, etc... of the world.

Reply to
B A R R Y

It will give wind-bag al-gore more face time. The vengeance party will be there in force crabbing about Bush, whining and carrying on.

Reply to
dbu,.

By God, he's RIGHT! It WILL do a lot for Global Warming!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku