OT: Bad news for Jed

From the Borowitz Report:

Elsewhere, in a serious setback for former Florida governor Jeb Bush, new research finds that the eldest children in families tend to have higher I.Q.'s than their younger siblings.

Reply to
tak

Hey....at least Jeb gave oil companies a bit of flak about drilling off Florida's coast. His brother would've claimed that oil spills were good for fish, coral and birds.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Don't know if crude oil is good for the ocean and the environment, but it is normal for oil to seep into the water and soil.

Read:

Jonas Grumby

I know. But when a LOT of it escapes from an oil rig or tanker, we try and clean up as much as possible. Why do you suppose that is?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How many older brothers/sisters do you have?

Reply to
witfal

He's certainly in good company. Witness Splatt in Floriduh's post with the subject line "Charlie Daniel's tells it like it is". Another apostrophe retard.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm using my Hachi free typing pass on that one and I suppose you and Witless are using Hachi's conservatives never use name calling free pass for yours?

My, my, touched a nerve there, eh. Well, Jeb isn't running this cycle, so get over it.

Reply to
tak

I'm not calling names. I'm stating a fact.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Another of our friend Joes stupid comments. Naturally one would not expect him to know that oil floats on water and the gulf stream will take any oil spilled in the gulf past Florida. Cuba takes oil out of the gulf closer to Florida when we would take oil. We have been taking oil out of the Gulf for generations and there have been no problems LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Drop Jeb a note and inform him of this.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

And my remarks were directed to the two posts above yours, sorry for the confusion.

Reply to
tak

OMG - it's catching! I did the same thing last night - replied to JSB's post when I typed a reply to one of dbu's posts, & then wondered why the attribution wasn't correct. ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I've asked lots of times, but forgot: What grade do you teach?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Another of our friend Joes stupid comments. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Guess the "lazy, hazy days of summer" are here. ;-)

Reply to
tak

Another of our friend Joes stupid comments. God made crude for man to use and he made it dirty. Does that mean we should not use it, or should we simply clean it up when we spill some? Isn't that what you do when you spill something, or do you just stop using the kind of stuff you spill? LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Moron. I never said we should not use crude. I responded to Jonas' post. Pay attention if possible.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I was thinking of writing a short story for Readers Digest titled Cathy Custards Last Stand.

Reply to
dbu,.

Holy crud - your brain's as much of a sieve as mine is! 3rd gr. Started with 5th/6th (team tchg.), then 2nd, then a split 2nd/3rd, then 3rd.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

OK. This explains why you're addled. You're trying to converse for the most part with pre-K kids: The musketeers and their posse of ass lickers (Mark, etc.). You're accustomed to a much higher level of intellectual interchange.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom