(OT:) Best headline I've seen! (Stolen from another group)

LOL! The poor guy - the kicker I mean, not the kickee. You'd think, for

*that* amount of effort, the other one would've at least hit the pavement.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

That poor terrorist can't seem to catch a break..... the cabbie kicks him in the cojones and he bursts into flames! Amen.

Reply to
mack

"Flames" are pretty much what it feels like anyway.

Reply to
witfal

A commentator I saw on the news the other day said "What kind of terrorists are these? They can't even kill themselves!"

Reply to
Hachiroku

The first-string might all be dead. ;-)

Reply to
witfal

Maybe it's because they're all doctors and the hippocratic oath is kicking in .........."First, do no harm" (they can't even seem to get a flaming Jeep wagon thru the doors of the airport!)

Reply to
mack

Like I said, no more first string.

Reply to
witfal

We can only hope! Perhaps they'll just keep dipping into the dregs, and soon they'll *ALL* be gone!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think they hit the B team with the shoe bomber.

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

And now we're down to D?

Reply to