Another Saabaru Picture

(Sorry, my newsreader doesn't wrap links correctly sometimes.)

Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait another 10 years for the wagon to become available in the US + on eBay + in my price range.

:)

florian

Reply to
FFF

tinyurl.com is a godsend. :)

4MLA1FN

I want this center console!!! but Legacy looks great... looks almost like an Audi from the back..

Reply to
SKORPiO

Isn't it sad that all of the makers have to produce cars that look exactly the same?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Arvidson

There's street in the East Village in NYC, where you can find about ten Indian restaurants on one block - one next to the other. Rumor has it, that they all use just one kitchen.

If I felt a little more patriotic, I'd say that, for the automotive industry, that kitchen would be the southern part of Germany.

florian

Reply to
FFF