(OT) Blumenthal is an F---ing liar, and should be jailed

I'm a Viet Nam Era Vet, but I never spent a day serving outside of the USA.

There is no, N-O, valid reason for a guy to say he's a Viet Nam Vet AND NOT distinguish his service as overseals or stateside.

I don't know where Blumenthal served, except that it is clear that he did not serve in Viet Nam, or Vietnam if you prefer. Either way, for a guy to rise in Congress based on his service, then to find that his service is nothing to write home about means nothing short of, we can't trust anything he has to say on any topic.

His continued -- for four decades -- assertion that he served in Viet Nam is nothing short of a blatant lie. If he was executed tomorrow at dawn, I'd be okay with it.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

BUT WAIT! he has low friends in lower places (apparently) that feel that you only have to say it for it to be true. Records and degrees don't matter. What matters is saying it. That it is wrong isn't the problem, the lack of faith is, even blatant lies, cause "they" said so.

Could these accusations against him be racist? Nope, he's just a common liar. He belongs in congress without waiting for any stinking election.

Reply to
ron

Yeah. That sounds familiar. Remember that guy who learned to fly planes and was then made out by his fans to be a big shot with "military experience"?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That was a movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Maybe, but it was also a guy from New England who moved to a new house in Texas, pretended to be a rancher, and then got elected. I forget his name. He was forgettable.

You have unfinished business in another thread. You ran away from it like the pansy boy you are, and always will be.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom