OT Chaos, panic, & disorder

Interesting that this radical of an organization seems to be backing Obama.

Reply to
witfal

Maybe not, I read somewhere that Obama, at heart, comes out of the Saul Alinsky school of activism. Maybe

Reply to
tak

Makes me wonder if Hillary's pissed.

I certainly hope so.

Reply to
witfal

Radicals may be the reason some of your favorite people's names aren't on the wall in DC.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ignorance is why those are are there are. Start with Kennedy and move forward to Johnson.

Reply to
witfal

I'm gonna try that last one again:

Ignorance is why those that are there, are there.

I'm going to blame the anesthesia I had earlier today. Colonoscopy time. Fun.

Reply to
witfal

though if you're out cold with a colonoscopy, it's not as much fun as a sigmoidoscopy, when you can see your innards on color tv! I thanked the doc for the looksee afterward, and he said he'd never gotten that reaction from a patient before.

Reply to
mack

I hope everything came out ok.

Reply to
dbu

I've had the sig, and you're right. The trouble is that I have a HIGH tolerance for meds, alcohol, etc.

I wake up during the colonoscopy and get to see the scope results. I even asked the doc questions as to exactly what we were looking at. He answered, then I went back to sleep.

This was my third one, and it happened each time. During the first one, I was listening to a nurse speak of getting pinched at a bar the previous night. I responded, "Like this?", and did the same. The doc said, "Give him 250 more." I went out again.

Reply to
witfal

Fine. No troubles at all. Thanks.

Reply to
witfal

That was rude of him! :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Tell me. She was a knockout. (no pun)

Reply to
witfal

I think it was a Rolling Stone interview in which Keith Richards described his brief conversation with the anesthesiologist a few years back, before surgery. "I'm real hard to put down, doc...." I would imagine so. You don't look like him, do you?

JoeSpareBedroom

Not

even close. The guy's a skeleton.

I can't imagine my employer allowing a personal trainer who looks like that on the gym floor.

Reply to
witfal