[OT] Chilling proposal

Obama calls for "civilian national security force":

Pat

Who is this moron? Does he actually think about what he's reading off the teleprompter or is he just completely crazy?

Reply to
badgolferman

Basically he's a Chicago political hack from the Dimocrap party, just like Todd Strogher, and Jesse Jackson, both Sr and Jr.

Todd Strogher just raised our sales tax to the highest in the nation. And he's hinting he wants more taxes. Does that tell you what will happen under Obama Bin Laden? I'm going to start calling him what he is pretty soon. And Natalie isn't going to like it at all. But she didn't have to live through the era of Blockbuster and White Flight here in Chicago. I did. I guess what they're doing is just payback for Roosevelt's red-lining their neighborhoods in the 1930's.

The Dimocraps are the party of

Less freedom Black slavery Dred Scott Poll taxes Grandfather clauses Jim Crow anti-Civil Rights legislation Plessey vs. Ferguson. keeping black people down and dependent.

And still 90 percent of the blacks vote for them. What is this? Soviet Russia? Wake up and smell the coffee.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
CharlesTheCurmudgeon

How many psychiatrists have asked you to leave and never come back?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It's too late, you've already had that procedure performed.

Reply to
badgolferman

Ed Syphilis keeps wasting his posts, forgetting I plonked him a long time ago.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
CharlesTheCurmudgeon

And yet, you still respond to them.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I thought we already had a civilian security force: Private gun owners.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

They're all bitter and may be a threat to Obama's government.

Reply to
badgolferman

You're not aware of how many conservatives feel the same way about Bush's version of government. Too bad. It's an interesting phenomenon, and it exists for more complex reasons than you might imagine.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote | "badgolferman" wrote | > JoeSpareBedroom wrote: | >

| >>"Pat" wrote | >>>Obama calls for "civilian national security force": | >>>

| >>I thought we already had a civilian security force: Private gun | >>owners. | >

| > They're all bitter and may be a threat to Obama's government. | >

| | You're not aware of how many conservatives feel the same way about Bush's | version of government. Too bad. It's an interesting phenomenon, and it | exists for more complex reasons than you might imagine. | Have you seen the Sigler article on Obama in the June issue of American Rifleman?

Reply to
Pat

No. I don't get the magazine any more. How about a quick summary?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

| "Pat" wrote

| > Have you seen the Sigler article on Obama in the June issue of American | > Rifleman? | | No. I don't get the magazine any more. How about a quick summary? |

He tells about Barack's voting history. Not a pretty picture. I could email the article to you in .pdf format, if you like; just say the word (not sure if your address is munged).

Reply to
Pat

It's a real working address, but a crap catcher. I check it if I know someone real is sending something. Hit me!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

| It's a real working address, but a crap catcher. I check it if I know | someone real is sending something. Hit me!

Done!

Subject line reads "American Rifleman article".

Reply to
Pat