OT Color of roof shingles does make a difference

We had the roof completely removed and the workers stopped when we discovered we were shipped the wrong style of metal shingle. Meanwhile, the new roof was covered simply with Ice and Water barrier. My A/C was running like nobody's business. It's been about three days since they started applying the shingles and about half the roof is covered now. It's a damn slow process. Anyways, it's a heck of a lot cooler and less stress on the A/C.

Reply to
mark digital©

You have tin roofs out there?

Reply to
dbu`

and there was a Toyota perched on your roof? Other than that, your story is hardly fascinating.

Reply to
mack

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

That was one of the selling points in the window tint company's ad.

Reply to
manny