OT Congrats to Italy for beating France in the World Cup

....did anyone see that cheap shot the French Frog gave to the Italian?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

No, I did not. It surely could not be as bad as some of the cheap shots the libs have given GWB.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

Do you mean the head butt that the French team captain gave to one of the Italian player's chest that earned the French player a red card during the second overtime period or the PK that the French player missed during the post-OT PK shootout?

Reply to
Ray O

The head butt.....

What a classless act.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I did. At least it wasn't in the back. Just behind the back of the referee.

Reply to
badgolferman

Did anybody watch besides you?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Good question....

I have NO idea why I put it on.

I was working on Photos hoping a few pictures and that was on the TV in the background.

Once it was on, I could NOT turn it off till France got their asses kicked....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Again. Let's see that makes it

3 times for the Italians. 4 times for the Germans. 6 times for Lance.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Is ANYONE watching the Tour de France....now that Lance isn't there?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

He retired.

Reply to