OT: Congratulations, Strickland!

I'm so happy for you. When is Conscience due back from his trip to Europe or wherever he claimed he was going? Now the two of you can tie the knot legally.

============ Wed, August 04, 2010 -- 4:54 PM ET California Gay Marriage Ban Overturned

A federal judge Wednesday struck down a California ban on same-sex marriages as unconstitutional, according to reports.

The ruling by Judge Vaughn R. Walker of Federal District Court in San Francisco represents an important victory for gay rights advocates in a case that many believe may end up eventually going to the United States Supreme Court. ============

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Seriously? I didn't know that Walker was gay. His judgement is clouded on the issue.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

This is Joe's way of admitting he cannot refute anything. Whenever the insults come out you know you have won.

Reply to
badgolferman