OT Dims keep trying to run from terrorists....

Cowards.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Dave

Shut the f*ck up....Kanuk...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Most likely.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Hey Dave, by Scott's rules you nailed him, congratulations.

Reply to
tak

Did you forget all the attacks on non-muslims before GW was put in office the first time?

Did you forget that he's only addresses the existing mess?

Did you forget that the "mess" has actually got one great benefit - it's showing how the good countries are and who the neutral ones are and who the enemy countries are.

Reply to
Leythos

LOL!

Reply to
Truckdude

Knucklehead. They're insisting on benchmarks, which is a pretty common feature of contracts in the business world. Grow up.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I can't wait to see your list of who's who.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Bull Shit.

They are playing politics with our troops....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

For people like you, who don't care about how many soldiers come home in boxes, that's a common belief. But really, it's benchmarks.

Question: How many of your high school teachers killed themselves after trying to educate you?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

So, since you didn't dispute my statements, thanks for agreeing with them.

Reply to
Leythos

I'll agree 100% when I see the list whose existence you alluded to.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Nice to see you learn from your mistakes, although it's taken long enough

- you learned to not say you want to shoot them.

Reply to
Leythos

Considering how much damage to this country can be wrought by bad teachers, I think you know I'm right. Unfortunately, my technique results in far too much paperwork.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I've not see you right about anything yet.

Reply to
Leythos

Once again, you pretend to have information which backs up your statements. But in fact, you do not.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Google is your enemy - it proves you wrong in every post.

Reply to
Leythos

That Crazy Congress... expecting Accountability from The Decider. That Crazy Congress, using their Constitutionally provided Power of the Purse to provide Checks and Balances...

Listen up, Congress! The Decider not only Decides when to go in, The Decider Decides when to come out and The Decider Decides whether or not the results are a Success. He's a War Decider, he goes to work with War on His Mind. Checks and Balances are Irrelevant.

If we get to late 2008 and The Decider says that 10,000 dead and counting and a continuing civil ware are a Success, then we are all to just STFU and Believe It.

Checks and Balances are something that Washington, Madison, Lincoln, Wilson, Roosevelt, Johnson, Nixon and Bush 41 (all War Presidents) could live with. What's Bush 43's problem? He's like a spoiled child.

Reply to
DH

Canada got ride of their weak leader, in the last election, who was afraid to fight the radical Islamic terrorists, didn't they?

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter